Healthy cupcake for the weekends
- 1tbsp. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. oat flour
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. granulated stevia or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sprinkles
- 1/4 c greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a ramekin with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, protein, stevia, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg,coconut oil and almond milk.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry and whisk unitl smooth. Stir in sprinkles.
- Pour batter into ramekin, place ramekin on a baking sheet and bake for 17-20 minutes.
- While the cupcake is baking, stir together frosting ingredients. Remove cupcake from the oven and let cool before removing from the ramekin. Frost and decorate with more sprinkles before serving.