- 1 c old fashion oats
- 1 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 c fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. water
- Place the oats, milk, protein and vanilla extract in a mason jar and tightly screw on the lid. Shake the jar until all ingredients are completely incorporated. Place the jar in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
- While oats are chilling, place the raspberries, honey, lemon and water into small frying pan on medium-low heat. Stir and crush mixture with a spatula until it starts to simmer. Let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chia seeds. Cover until ready to use.
- Once oats are chilled, place them in a bowl and layer with raspberry chia mixture. Top with more berries if desired.