Low carb waffles that are packed with protein and easy to make.
- 2 scoops Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (or low calorie sweetener)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk or skim milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
- For serving: maple syrup and fresh berries
- Preheat a waffle iron and coat with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together the protein powder, coconut flour, baking powder and coconut sugar.
- Add the eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract to the dry mixture; stir until thoroughly combined and a batter forms.
- Place ¼ cup batter into each well of the waffle iron. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, topped with maple syrup and fresh berries.