Make these protein packed overnight oats the night before, place them in the fridge, then enjoy in the morning!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk or skim milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, vanilla flavor
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh fruit such as berries, kiwi, bananas, etc.
- Optional garnishes: chia seeds, mint sprigs
- Place the oats, milk, yogurt, protein powder and chia seeds in a bowl. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Cover the bowl and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, divide the oat mixture into two bowls. Top with fruit and serve, garnished with chia seeds and mint sprigs if desired.