- 3 medium, bananas
- 1 c oat flour
- 2 scoop Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1/3 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the bananas, eggs, vanilla and almond milk into a mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add melted coconut oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, stir together oat flour, protein powder, powdered peanut butter, baking soda and powder. Slowly stir dry ingredients into the banana mixture until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 38-40 minutes.