No bake protein bars that are loaded with chocolate flavor.
Makes 12 bars
- 2 scoops Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, chocolate flavor
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- cooking spray
- optional garnish: mini chocolate chips or melted chocolate for drizzling.
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the protein powder, oats and chia seeds.
- Place the almond butter, coconut oil and honey in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Microwave for 20 seconds or until pourable.
- Pour the almond butter mixture into the oat mixture and still until thoroughly combined and a dough forms.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Firmly press the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Add a sprinkle of chocolate chips or drizzle of melted chocolate over the top if desired.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until set. Cut into 12 bars and serve. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to one week.