- 1 c oat flour
- 1 scoop Chocolate Lovella Nutrition protein Powder
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 c coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c + 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all dry ingredients (flours, coconut sugar, protein, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda and powder) into a mixer using a paddle attachment and stir until combined. Add in remaining ingredients. The mixture will be crumbly at first but keep mixing until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into 9 evenly sized balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet about 3″ apart. Use your fingertips to press them down evenly.
- Sprinkled cookies with mini chocolate chips. Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes.