Cinnamon Oatmeal that is good for the heart!
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 scoops Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2/3 c quick oats
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 egg, whole
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Vanilla Drizzle:
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking dish with non-stick spray and set a side.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana using a fork. Stir in honey, peanut butter and egg until smooth. Add the quick oats, oat flour and cinnamon and stir until combined.
- Pour batter into the baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes. Cut into square and serve.