Cookies with flavor!
- 1/2 c whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 3 tbsp. baking stevia
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 egg, 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsp. unsalted peanuts
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- Pre-heat oven to 325F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Place all dry ingredients into a mixer (flours, protein, stevia, baking soda and baking powder). Add in egg, egg yolk and oil. Continue mixing until a dough forms. Fold in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Press dough evenly into the pan and bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Drizzle peanut butter over bars before cutting into squares and serving. *Best if stored in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.