Healthy chocolate pancakes without the weight gain
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1/2 c + 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together (flour, protein, baking soda and baking powder). In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, applesauce and coconut oil (melted). Add your wet ingredients to your dry and whisk until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cook pancakes 1/4 cup at a time until golden brown. Flip and cook the other side.