A simple treat that’s a healthier version of the classic chocolate pudding, and contains way more protein.
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, chocolate flavor
- 2 cups of almond milk, coconut milk, or skim milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional garnishes: coconut whipped cream or Greek yogurt, raspberries, mint sprigs
- Place cocoa powder, chia seeds, maple syrup, protein powder, vanilla and almond milk in a bowl .
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth and cocoa powder has dissolved, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until mixture has thickened.
- Serve, topped with garnishes if desired.