- 3/4 c brown rice flour
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Lovella Nutrition Protein Powder
- 1 c grated carrots, about 2 large carrots
- 2 tbsp. baking stevia
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 c Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Lovella Protein
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin tin with 6 muffin liners or non-stick spray.
- Place the carrots, eggs, stevia and vanilla in a mixer and beat for 1 minute. In a separate bowl, stir together the flours, protein, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Pour the dry ingredients into the carrot mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin tins and bake for 19-22 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Place all frosting ingredients into a mixer and beat until fluffy. Frost cupcakes and enjoy!