- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop Vanilla Lovella Nutrition Protein Powder
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter (the drippy kind)
- 2 c old fashion oats
- 1 tbsp. baking stevia
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. agave
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mash banana using a fork and stir in peanut butter, melted coconut oil, baking stevia, agave, vanilla and egg until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the oats, protein, baking soda and powder. Fold the dry ingredients into the banana mixture.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop 11 cookies about 1 1/2″ apart. Use your finger tips to press them down slightly. Top cookies with chocolate chips, raisin, cranberries, nuts, coconut, dried fruit or chia seeds. Bake for 8-9 minutes. Don’t overcook. Let cool before serving.