Protein packed pancakes made with Greek yogurt, oatmeal and fresh blueberries.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, vanilla flavor
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons skim or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- cooking spray
- For serving: maple syrup, blueberries, Greek yogurt
- Preheat a nonstick griddle over medium heat and coat it with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients except for blueberries to a blender and blend until the oats are ground up and the batter is smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into a bowl and gently fold in the blueberries.
- Place a heaping 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake; cook for approximately 2-3 minutes or until pancake is lightly browned. Flip each pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately, topped with maple syrup, blueberries and Greek yogurt.