- 3 small ripe bananas
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 2 scoops Lovella Nutrition Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. light butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1/4 c granulated stevia or coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 c blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Mash bananas using a fork or place directly into a mixer and beat until mashed. Add in eggs, melted light butter or coconut oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia. Continue to mix until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flours, protein powder, baking soda and baking powder then pour your dry ingredients into the mixer and continue mixing just until combined. Fold in frozen blueberries.
- Fill all 12 muffin molds with batter and bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.