No bake protein bites that taste like birthday cake!
Makes 10-12 bites
- 3 scoops Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein, vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons low calorie sweetener
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Place the protein powder, sweetener, coconut flour, coconut oil and water in a bowl; stir until a dough forms. You may need to add more water, 1 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Form tablespoon sized balls of the dough.
- Place the sprinkles on a plate and roll the balls in sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.