You don’t need an ice cream maker for this easy protein packed frozen yogurt!
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, vanilla flavor
- 2 tablespoons honey or low calorie sweetener
- Place the frozen fruit, Greek yogurt, protein powder and honey into the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until completely smooth, approximately 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or place in the freezer until ready to eat. Let it sit at room temperature for 5-7 minutes before scooping if using from the freezer.