Banana Protein Pancakes
Protein packed pancakes naturally sweetened with bananas
- 1 scoop Lovella Nutrition Whey Protein Concentrate, vanilla flavor
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Separate the egg yolks from whites, placing them in different bowls.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites for 2-3 minutes until soft peaks form.
- Add the banana, protein powder and baking powder to the egg yolks and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Gently fold half of the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture until thoroughly combined. Repeat with remaining half of egg whites.
- Heat the coconut oil on a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter. Serve immediately.